Each Bones Race REDS Bearings is made with upgraded top quality bearing steel, ground to perfection and polished, best for racers who use precision trucks and properly tighten their axle nuts.
Precision ground 0.200" built-in spacer to provide perfect 0.400" spacing between bearings.
Precision ground extended race eliminates the need for speed washers, and provides better alignment of the bearings when the axle nut is tightened.
Lubricated with Bones Speed Cream.
A groove on the inside of each bearings inner race eliminates weight and allows insertion and removal of the bearing using the Bones Bearing Tool, even on hub wheels.
- Precision ground, Skate Rated™ Racing bearings by Bones®
- Removable high-speed Nylon™ ball retainers
- Removable Non-Contact frictionless shield for easy cleaning
- Integrated bearing spacer to provide perfect 0.400" spacing
- Extended race replaces the need for spacers and washers
- Extended race provides perfect alignment for greater speed and axle reinforcement
- Fewer parts mean faster setup